Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Due to a late night phone call from my mom that my brother had just been in a horrible accident, Yesterday, I had the opportunity to reflect on some of my thoughts. After thee phone call, my husband asked me what was wrong and all I could do was cry. He just let my cry on his shoulder. That's all I needed and then I told him what happened. Anyway, how to express all that I feel is still all jumbled up. But, I mainly feel GRATEFUL and LUCKY. Why? www.mattharward.blogspot.com explains it all.

I was thinking a lot yesterday about family and how I wish we were all closer. That again brings me to tears. Anyway, I still can't get words to flow right now and I am not making any sense. So I will just give up.

I am so glad that Matt is okay.

1 comment:

amyraye said...

yeah, we're all a mess right now.